Hip and Valley Closures
EM-Seal is a self-adhering tape made from resilient, open-cell polyurethane foam. It’s impregnated with a water-based acrylic-modified asphalt emulsion and then compressed to a sealing density level appropriate to the application. Typically, higher compression levels are required for watertightness in water run-off applications; lower compression can be used, for example, for snow seals at roof ridges. EM-Seal replaces and outperforms liquid and butyl-tape sealants as well as closed-cell and unimpregnated open-cell foam closures.
- Conforms to any panel contour and fills voids
- Seals out dust, air, wind-driven snow and rain
- Will not dry out and become hard or brittle
- Highly resistant to insects and vermin
- Maintains a seal during thermal expansion and contraction of building panels
- Good thermal and sound insulator
- Suitable for use against metal, plastic, wood and concrete
- Supplied with self-adhesive on one side.
· Roll Size: 1” x 3/4” x 19.68 LF